♥ PS: I Love You ...
January 25, 2007
A day for me to be remember..
when i think back of this time, where e dreams we left behind I & blessed to have you in my life before, you are always there for me.. in my heart there will always be a place for you, everywhere i'am i will always bring a part of you with me. Nobody understands how i feel deep inside me. I just can't let go...

jan22 i met up with my brother dengyuan for dinner nearby my house there those kopitam, to eat, slack & listen to him talk rubbish lor. lolol after that around 6plus he jiu left than go back to camp le.

jan23 nothing much more to write, just all the way slack slack slack & have fun all the way, i am happy those days.. ^.^

jan24 i wake up at 11am this morning went plaza singapura meet Lee Yuchang. lols~ we went foodcourt eat our nice yummy drumstick with with rice & curry as e gravy + a egg? hahaha, than we watched pans labyrinth i rated 2/5 it's not scary & abit no link. haha, anyway after watching we went to take Mrt to toa payoh attend our PTO, this time round we early reached there we played & was fighting and he's bullying me. wtf! haha, than he PS me he keep talking on phone -.-" cos of "something" dat corrupted. eric too bad la, cannot see your "water" how big today hor, lols than we slack at void deck waiting PTO people come than fun lor play all e way like idolt liddat. haha. than after PTO lesson Me, Lennon, Kim heng, Alvin & Yingjie sitted 157 from tpy to batok, we 6.40pm sit till 7.51pm! wtf la, like go changi liddat sooo long. -.-ll than i go westmall change thing & eated swensen's than i go home le. hais, I'll miss you... Anyway, tmr i starting school le, at the make up school. =S anyone wanna accompany after my lesson?!
I'am going to sick soon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me, without make up ( any difference? )
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
just step a paiseh -.-ll
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Beautiful lies..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Meijuan peeping :P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
he keep kaobei de, everytime -.-ll
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
lia & ric
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally.. A nice 1 :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
yj & lia
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PTO friends..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I believe in you..

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥