♥ PS: I Love You ...
January 10, 2007
This Few Days I Went PTO & to TM , Tampines Sec & Reporting. today & I was late cause i go SIMEI ITE with my sis & my father. yet, i cannot appeal cause full le. than i decided to learn those skills frm outside "The School Of Make-Up" by paying 2000 - 3000plus for a module ( 5months? ). !@&#%^$ Expensive! Hais, My Mood Now Is Like Disappointed, He don Trust Me. He don't know he mean alot to me. But As time Pass.. Maybe this will be the best way for me & him. Hope he is happy with his life now. No matter how much I say Seems to be like Rubbish to Him. The moment i realise, i Am not worth his love? :(


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
edit - funny la~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
love hurts~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Windy @ EAST! lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am pervertic la! lolz

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
what is that on his hand ?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I miss those times..


♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥