♥ PS: I Love You ...
January 22, 2007
On 19january I met up with joanne my sick bread. -.- haha, it's a fun day we went lot1 to eat our favourite chicken rice than we went bugis shopping! i brought 2 tops! actually wanna tapped my pants but in e we nvr, cause we nvr see any pants that interest us. after that Adrian & his friend meeted us and adrian keep li siao me la! buay tahan him lor. -.-" hmmm, than we cabbed down to FEP & adrian cabbed back home. So me & joanne shopped again we brought a same top. yayy! than joanne sitted my dad car's home.

On 20 january I met up with jiajia to orchard shopping, actually we intend to buy alot of things in the end, we never buy till anything. so we shopped at FEP till 7plus than we headed to cini to slack.. & finally i taken some pics with jiajia! :) & I enjoyed myself with jiajia too. nth much more at there after that I headed home so jiajia headed to plaza to meet her bf. :)

On 21 january I meet up with douglas early in the morning at tampines to eat breakfast! wtf, cause we both at home very bored, actually meeting ahyuan yet he cannot make it~ So Douglas and I went nearby tamp de coffee shop eat, than we watch Ghost Tunnel @ 11.45am! fucking early lo, the cinema no people on maybe 10people? lols. I almost freezed inside la! I rated the show 4/5. after watching the show me & douglas slacked at tamp we went window shopping & I played bomberman! lols~ after that i saw Daphne working at the bodyshop & weilong was outside smoking with his friend.. lols. After that i met up with manli awhile after that she jiu left to meet her bf -.-" So me & douglas went bugis while at e mrt i fall asleep. -.- due to my lacking of sleep lar! while we reached bugis we went shopping yet i nvr buy till anything lo, and is very squeeze la fucking pack! Than we went to interview some jobs. hmmm, After shopping & slacking guang hock came meet us up we went MOS burger eat than after that i'am very tired i jiu left le, than sitted MRT dose all e way to cck. (-.-Zzzz) reached home i bathe out & eated fried rice i jiu slp slp slp till i wake up went toilet again slp slp slp till today 11plus morning. (o.o") lols, i bet i'am going to fat si liao! Anyway, i'am going out soon later? bye :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
finally, shermie is out. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
together with love.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
lennon, alvin, kim heng, yingjie & me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me & Bread ( happily chatting with adrian ) -.-
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
haha, omg joanne what happen. ?!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Smile.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sexyback.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HMMM?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
changing room~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
toilet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
she is sucha nice girl.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
early in e morning..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the sun is so bright!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
yayyy~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hmmmm..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2years plus de friendship.

he cannot tahan me taking pics! =P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
twist!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
tampines mall de fishtank!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
someone trying to pinch my cheek!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
bugis.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hmm, he is eating happily!

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥