Let's starts from yesterday I just kanna warning by my Probation officer cause, ytd i breach my Time Restrictsion(TR) & I was Working at Takashimaya @ Future State and i reached home is was already 10.50pm. wtf! so bad luck! than today my PO called me and she extend my time from 9pm - 11pm! Cause i Work mah =P than today eric come look for me during my lunch break for 30mins. we went to eat Mos burger while eating my Drinks spilted whole over on me, cannot blame cause i clumsy lor! =X than i went back to work & my manager said " Cecilia arh, I think u can go home today since u look so uncomfortable." _l_ fuck him! than when i meet eric again another bad luck thing happen ~ Eric brought a packet of Marbollo cigarette than the plastic he threw on e floor after i came not long ago, Two Government people come said to us :" U threw this on the floor , I need ur Identification". Than i tio stun, OMG~ what happen!?! So eric insist of not giving so the 2 man said do u smoke ? Eric said " Yes, i smoke." the person say u commit two crimes 1 is possession of tabcco & other is anyhow throwing letter. I bet today we are bad luck. than i helped eric said : "oh, give him a chances la & the cigarette is mine, i work at Taka only." lols!! cos my wearing is mature mah so i look like over 18! =) Than we two puay with e person like talking to e wall! So eric told me "Cecilia, You go first, you go first." than i go first cos i know what is he plan liao." than after i go eric called me ask me where i am than we meeted up again & u know what the hell he do? He punch e guy right on e face, than he run. LUCKILY~ phew, nth happen to him :) than I cabbed down to Westmall meet jocelyn also saw evon & andy so slacked tgt lor. So eric went Tampines Mall To meet his Bro to watch movie.
My long lashes ~
Slient.
Sometimes you make me wonder..
the scene seems like replaying..













