♥ PS: I Love You ...
December 19, 2006
All right, Let me start on Sunday 17/12/2006 went vivocity with eric, again from tampines to teckwhye. =x actually we watching movie at vivocity in e end we didn't, cause alot of people!! than we went for shopping~ i brought a bebe top's. for $99 but luckily got discount 10% off. & i saw my ex-sch mates working at bebe too. After spending money buying the cloths i lyk no mood to go shopping anymore, if not is i want to buy and spend all my money in a short while. -.-" hmmm.. eric said " nvm, just buy only.. very nice mah worth worth. " & yet on monday night he brought a stussy jacket for $140! -.-" phew~ i think it's nice also.? xD hees~ after we took MRT to orchard and we went cini. it's was raining heavily. So We Decided To Walked Fast ( luckily never fall! ) lol! When we reach cini it's was around 5.10pm the show start at 5.20pm! Just nice watch the show Eragon(PG) which i wanted to watch! I Rated the show 4/5stars. Very interesting show.. Is abt A Story Of Dragon & Rider. After the show ended we headed to heeren to see stussy cloths. than we lefted heeren. Actually wanted to buy cigg in e end nvr. Cos we lazy. After that we headed Home.
Monday 18/12/2006 is the day that my "N"level result is release. In e afternoon i meeted up with xiaoming, chuming, mervyn, wengtat & jonathan at lrt than we went to outside our sch under block slack aftr that laoshu, yongshan, bryan, chenpeng & jensen came. & soon.. it's RAIN! -.- when to block to "borrow" umbrella. As for me I Got 10points total. My Chinese i have grade two, English grade five, Maths ungraded the rest my grade is three. Yet, i still can get in my beauty therapy course. I am fucking happy. :D Hope i could get in. But is at simei ite. _I_ pttf! really very far~ need to take till tanah merah or even further to change bus~ after dat than we seperated our way home.
As for Today 19/12/2006 Maybe i am going to catch a movie or at home slp ? I can't slp long nowadays.. hais, I want Earn lots of money to make me look prefect?! =x Mmmm, I just want reborn my hair asap la! xD { Babe's, Any recommendation?! }

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥