♥ PS: I Love You ...
December 04, 2006
Just talked on phone with weilong cause of friendster thing & helped hanqiang for making it. Later i am going to meet "someone" better not say out the name.. if not many rubbish will be coming out from someone else mouth. after that going timah & to lot1 bah, if i am meeting gerald. hmmm, this few days i have been chatting on phone with friends for 3hours ? haha. Many things happen nowadays.. Yesterday Went Plaza Singapura to work at Helen the jewellery shop & As for Normal I was late. I saw my Shopping Partner Reeve Working At Levis! :) When My Break Time Eric promise me to meet me & yet he really come! He always Bluff Girls de sia, Shock~ that he came just to proof his "promises" he made to me? ;) LOL. eric, when u read this pls rmb u still PROMISE & own me ALOT of things hor~ Example "polar bear & 10 cheese hotdog" LOL!! hee, when reaching 8pm mingzhou, weijie, jason & co. waiting for me to go home together! hmmmm.. this few days either is busy working , going out with friends or attending mcys things loh. PTO going to be bored! No choice by court order. I am going Chalet, Work, PTO, Town & Escape by this week! hmmm, Nothing much to Update too. I Just Want To Be The Happy Me Without anyone to hurt me ! he is changing when time past, why he need to do all this to hurt people's feeling.? { I know he will leave me for sure.. }
IT'S TRUE , YOU WOULD NEVER DEFINE HUMAN'S MIND !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is those look when i lag of sleep.. *tsk tsk*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is indeed true..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Style Will Be Like This :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For photo taking purpose only.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
P.T.O girls.

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥