Alright yesterday till now, i slept for 7-hours quite sleepy yet i cannot sleep long. Pfft!_l_ This few days i really thaught of alot of things. My Future, Boy Girl Relationship & My life Is like Sucha Confues for me. But After So Much things I finally Realise Who Mean Alot To Me & Those Who really Care For Me & Really treated me as friend. I really Wasted alot of time PLaying and Wonderning What Should I Do Next, ....Everytime~ Hais. Did Anyone Really Understand How I feel?
28/12/2006 Thursday I Met Up with Lanying to Suntec Tower 2 to interview ToyRus. I Bet Cannot work too. =P after that we went marina shopping i brought 2 MNG tops. I've been Spending lot this few days! I shall STOP! =] After that i accompany ahying go vivocity to look for a shirt for his bf. Than I Headed Home Myself. :)
Yesterday 29/12/2006 Friday Went To ITE HQ with yingjie for my traineeship course, fuck leh internet also can make yet, i go till dere. !@#^&*!$% i know i stupid. I Apply Hairstyling Course At Jean Yip! After That We Cabbed Down To Bugis, Went Bigbird to eat our favourite WANTON MEE! than we watched Confuession of Pain ( I think ) I Rated 4/5 stars. After Watching Movie We Went Home.
30/12/2006 Saturday I At home today & meeting ningjie today yet, ningjie still sleeping. -.-" Anyway as i am tired i shall at home today to be a good girl. =P As For Tomorrow I Am Meeting Ahyuan & Xiaohao For New Year Eve Shopping.? maybe? hmmm.. here are so pic i taken today as my face look shag! =( & I am turning fatter as each day past~ i truely need to cut off my fats already!
The camera fucking blur. My face so pale!
spot yingjie?
I shed a tears for you..
I need time.. :(





