♥ PS: I Love You ...
December 26, 2006
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Alright, christmas just over & this year is my most boring christmas because i cannot enjoy with my sister's and friends! but i've fun! :) Went vivocity on chritmas eve xiaoyu brought me a very sexy G-string LOL! thanks kor. On christmas early in the morning went gelyang to play billard & eat nasi lemak after than went to vince house slept awhile cos we very shag liao~ haha, than we went to bugis eat le, after that walked to marina square watch death note 2 than went home at 8plus after that i slept all the way to the next morning to 12pm+ went vivocity again~ haha, I've my chanel eyeliner & crystal casing today yayy! =D than went home. As for tomorrow either i meeting dengyuan and xiaohao to town or jon they all de BBQ ? I hope i will be happy eveyday ! =D Here are some pics i have taken this few days.. will upload more..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
nice background? lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cini =D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At jurong east with shanling after my rebording.

merry christmasxD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

xinyi and me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
night. =P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
what happen to my eyes.. o.O

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i mean nth to you.. =(



Christmas wishlist!
I've my N73!
My Rebording done!
GUCCI ? I Can't afford anyway.. -.-

* To my Relative's who reading my blog - STOP SPREADING I'AM SMOKING TO MY FAMILY (As it's none of your concern what if i smoke or not right?, i would appericate if your keep ur mouth shut!) thanks i want peace.

Whatever we want in life , we must pay a price. The greater the values , the greater the sacrifice.

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥