♥ PS: I Love You ...
December 01, 2006
All right, just bathe finish. Ytd go meet Him, after my PTO session. pretty well shag~ As for Today me went out with emily & evon to orchard for shopping & getting my pay from my boss at far east. Ytd have a quarrel with my boss (anson) . But now everything is fine. i know i shouldn't scold and shouted at him. sorry. After that went to causeway point to meet Gerald and his friends. Actually want to watch movie in the end, We didn't watch movie cos i donwan la. haha. than we went to lot 1 :) To eat & slack. Pretty fun with him. alot of stories LOL! hmmm.. than after that went macdonald for smoking haha. ~.~" than after that xiaojun & baoyou came & sunjie etc. . cause they maybe going clubbing later. Not my problem too. LOL!! after awhile of talking with them I went home. Now i am going to sleep. ytd chatted on phone with eric. for around 2hours? we have many craps la! FUNNY. Around at 7am in e morning i slept, after a few hours i woke up have a quarrels with anson again. Sigh* He let me know that I really donwan to believe those "friends" around me. pretty well don't know what they are thinking. haiz, Here are some photos for this few days..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love this pics - Yj & Lia

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nights everyone ^.^

As i tomorrow going to attend my PTO session after that must rush to work at causeway point @ Dec 2 & also.. 5 , 9 & 10. bored~ x(

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥