Hmmm. today is my last day of work at metro. finally~ Most importantly.. i wanna thanks eric for accomapany & treated me, when i am alone on my break time. (3days!) =) No pics will to be post nowadays.. Cause my HP is lousy cannot take pic. -.-" Hope my N level pass. Nth much to post also. I am very contented with my life now. =p tomorrow i will be going to escape.! With Eric, Alvin, Yingjie, Kim Heng, Lennon & Me! Tuesday meeting michelle & joanne ? Wednesday PTO after that meeting gerald ? Thursday Meeting Him ? Anyway~ Michelle birthday is tmr! x) Happy birthday my good old friend!
My christmas wishlist..
Gucci Bag
N73 or k850i
Reborn of my hair
*Things lingering in my mind* Who am i going to believe? Am i going to trust "him" ? I hope whatever i "decision" is right.. I really don't wish to get hurt again. x(

