♥ PS: I Love You ...
November 02, 2006
hmmm. on 31oct it's a big day for jon, cos is he 17th birthday.. went to K BOX but not steamboat. =X cos i have a fucking TR so i must be home by 9pm!! ASS. spoilt my day and mood everytime. anyway.. hope he like the present i gave him ?! hmmm, maybe once in a life time u will find there will always be someone "we" care. hmmm.. hais. he is happy on that day & i am happy for him too. hahaa. cos my good friend leh. lol. =x sian, now i am jobless. no $$$ ! how am i gg to return $$ to my sis. LOL. anyway... happy birthday to him ~ i shall post more photo's when i am free~



Together with love (^.^)v

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jon's cake :)

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥