today i was at home! wtf, it's sunday! hmmm, suppose to go dye hair today with michelle dey all, in e end, joanne no money somemore ningjie still at her hse sleeping. LOL. ok~ change it to other time den. Received marcus called said : CECILIA! u want to play majong ? i know he will say that . i say anything, cos i am bored !~ haa. In e end ? I didn't go too -.-" cos my darling gg to take her japanese test. not sure till what time around 4plus i msg her, she say maybe nvr play le. den i (T.T) nvm, today was RAINING heavily too. so at home be good girl than. I recevied a call from Anson ( Boss ) he called me to work tmr at far east plaza. yayy ^^ Me , Stephy & Drea Working at Far East. So we can meet up for a short break ? lol. Hope tomorrow work I won't be late and must show a postive attitude :) All right, i gtg sleep early . last few days my sleep just wasn't enough. Update more next time. yayy~ what will be the outcome between me&you ? I don't want to think much already. Good night world.

