♥ PS: I Love You ...
November 03, 2006
b4 12am today it was thursday & i was at home till 7pm i went out with my sis to lot1! LOL. go for a mini shopping buying make up stuffs. and we spend at SASA 92.00++ aft that went to Watson spend 60+ again total $150+ nvm lar, got use so it's ok. den aft that headed to my grandmother hse for dinner den home sweet home.
I simply no mood at all. feeling angry of a someone, know i know she is so evil can! hais, friend - rivals - trust ? till now, i still gg to believe him or give up ? I rmb that day he sent me a msg.. & i was talking to joanne , hai .. just feeling disappoint of everything! :( what a "friend" or " lovers " can be~ what do i do to derserve all this pain ? anyway for now, my life now is sucha mess. hope everything will end it with a smile & that is what i wish. tmr it's FRIDAY so it's means today!! i am gg town & bugis with my baby for "slack?!" cos we are broke!! lols. =P hahaaa. hope it gonna be fun XD ~ and i receive a call from my 1 and only god bro X-fish :) haha, so sweet of him he use his fren HP to call me chat.. he say he miss me & wished me happy belated birthday! ^^ thanks~ & We are gg to meet up cos he is treating me eat after he booked out frm his camp! hee, it has been so long since i met him. hee.. here are some pics that i edited for my cutie joanne, xiaohao & the outing pics~ :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

GOOD MORNING WORLD~

sleeping soundly now ? i can't sleep. i bet tmr i sure cannot wake up!
I donwan have pimples more popping outtt .
i going to slp now!!

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥