Just chatted finish with jack & i going to post for my today entry. alright, today i am quite happy ~ i met up with andrea, ervin and shanling at bugis. they were just so active like hell. espcially is ervin! fucking handsome lah. shanling just cute la! wana take pics with them. ^^ haha. after that we went to sweetalk to buy our "pao pao cha" & andrea treated us ! Thanks baby! Soon, Shanling & Ervin left after awhile then baby & I had lunch at Big Bird. the food simply *NICE*! soon, me and baby went to bugis village to shop and find her like shop-hopping! finded her friend slack at her friends places BUT, fun lah! haha. I know a mr nice guy ben & etc ~ my first imperssion for ben is like gangester lah. after a chat find that he still not bad lah. haha. I rmb he said " i love the person never see it's looks or apperance but only the heart & feeling " OMG! first time a guy said this. xp ~ anyway, baby force me to choose a neckless at ben workplaces. cause she wanna buy me 1! haha. so sweet of her ! xiexie ni :) hee. Andrea baby founded at stray kitten @ little candle near a hole ? haha. soo small can! haha. she and ben decided to keep the kitten at ben workplace. haha. so baby and me went to PARCO to buy food for the kitten. than while going back i saw Ah hui, Weikiat And Sulwyn . chatted awhile than me and baby rushed to Orchard. Cause I going far east to collect my dress and she meeting her friends & I sitted my dad car's home. I going to sleep now. Cause i going jasley chalet tmr!? Don't think lanying they all can wake up anot cos they went clubbing~ Going to enjoy for tmr activities lah. Sian, I want go CLUB like last time! But, i only can dream now -.-" hais. As for him, i decided to want think much already. Whatever he want, hope he is happy with it can already. Hais, No use of holding someone beside you since he don even cherish & love you right.? :) My heart will still go on ...
Andrea & Cecilia
Babies.
At Bugis Village.
No SEX!
Yes, the kitten ! :)
Don make my heart die for you again.. :(









