♥ PS: I Love You ...
November 23, 2006
Early in the morning went PTO at toa payoh de fei yue, den after that went to mcys to meet my probation officer and my cso officer. with yingjie, annann and a girl(donno the name). after that they left. than i go town meet dengyuan and linden around night time to buy my belated present, than went home.

I know he living me for you. could say he that , that is true what is he telling you, could it be that the same things that he told me..? He say he would proof my friends wrong that he really love me?
But all this while, maybe i am just wrong.
The roles have changes. i am not the leading lady in his life anymore.
i thought he would faithful and cherish but, yet he betray me again and again.
why all this while he doesn't seems to know how much i love, cherish & sacrifies cos of him.
I never see cherish in his eyes. all this while i am just navie & i deserve it myself.
whatever i do when it's come to him, love just play part of a fool.
I really don't know how to do to make him contented & happy.
I know he would never love truely & i won blame him for doing all this to me.
I will just keep him in my heart now & forever.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

those days were memorable~

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥