♥ PS: I Love You ...
November 19, 2006
* EDITED * 19 nov 2006 -

When out at 3pm to meet joanne and ningjie to bugis for shopping! haha, bugis just very HOT. i hate it Arghh #$#%@!! Actually meeting dengyuan and xiaohao, in e end nvr. Cos they going back camp cannot "keng" MC. -.-" "keng" le also need go back. time very rush, so must well meet them on tuesday when dengyuan court. hope he will be fine~ lol. anyway.. i brought a Waist belt for only 10bucks! :) fucking cheap can. haha, after that ningjie stayed at bugis to wait for terry SO, me and joanne when townn! yayy~ cause i need to do things at there. Hmmm after that meeted adrian and his mei.(donno the name) LOL. after that went to NANA restrant for our meal. I ate fried noodles joanne ate chicken fried rice. yummy. yet! Adrian and his Mei sitting infront of us looking at us while, we are eating. (O':'O) after that wented for smoking ~ LOL. HMMM, today very busy arh.. HP keep on ringing & beepbeepbeep. haha. joanne said : LIA, u can don keep on msg msg or talk on phone anot ? :P i know she feel kinda bored without my accompanys and craps. hee. rite joanne ? anyway GOOD NEWS! i have received a gift from my love, GUESS bag as my belated present. A big thanks to him. :) i love him. hmmm.. i going to sleep now! byee~


Now early in the morning and i am awake! -.-''
fall asleep at 8something PM ! Went home early ytd. cos i am fucking tired cause i haven sleeping more than 7hrs this few days, I am very angry when i woke up today my HP has 4missed call & 5messages! One of my friend msg me asking me, "You" patched with "him" ? i say no.. why ? My friend said no lar, asked only cause i heard from "HER"! What the Hell, it isn't the fact & also her business yet she go spread around. ( Can't you just leave Us the hell alone ? ) fuck it! now, she even look simply like me!?!! Her Wearings patterns and MakeUp but NOT her character and looks. :P aiya.. I treat her like friend and yet ? Do All those shit behind me? haiz.. but i am still thankful to her for helping me buying those stuff. i started to accept things and it going to be A learning.. part of my life! Anyway, I solded my 2nd hand N80 for $480 to HP shop at F.E.P ytd. yayy~ *claps* haha. & i brought a handbag at $89.00 :'( abit not worth ? Nevermind, buy le. & emily brought a dress , a bag at TANGZ & sandals for NODA that is same as mine ! :) weeees~ cos her leg pain mann saw her walking like gg to fall the heels is high . anyway.. Today i am going far east again! Ah yuan bringing me out to buy my belated birthday present! :D yayy~ it's going to be *fun* with their accompanies and i am sure we gg to watch movie that is M18! haha, after so long i know who really worth my cherish & trust. And yet.. Is hard to find a friend that worth my cherish. Maybe only jonathan or my kor (xiaoyu) or girlfriends even its HIM?

*TRUE FRIEND NEED NO EXPLAINATION!
Cause only true friends understands..
Sigh..*

I am thankful that i still have them by myside! I going to be the same old me! Going to change for being better. :) I shall upload some photo's next tym.

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥