♥ PS: I Love You ...
November 11, 2006
My life now is only work , eat & slp and work , eat and SLP! bored leh, what can i do ? quitted ? My boss quite good to me , donno izit fake de or just wanna use me or it's really treating me gd ? lol. Even HE also asked me to work so that i will have money to buy my things ~ the pay so less also donno can buy wad ! wtf ! haha, nowadays i hate people who are so fakee ! i also donno y.. people change wearing she also change , kao `` somemore she so evil -.-""~ haha. people rich mah.. bo bian can buy LV or whatever ~ lols ~~!! WTF! i don care.. nowadays my mood fucking BAD . v angry of somethings.. just donno y i think also. he make me so happy and disappointed too. hais .. anyway. i hope it will end peacefully without hurting anyone! hope he really love me .. hais.. i donwan upload pics le.. COS ..... and i also lazy! i think i gg to sleep COS i always late nowadays when gg to work~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

LIFE TOTALLY MEANINGLESS !!

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥